[3830] ICWC MST NQ2W QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nq2w.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST NQ2W QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 04:06:40 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Feb 28

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  12
   40:  16
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. Mosley TA-33-JR-N at 32ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m dipole
at 50ft. Used SD by EI5DI for logging and WinKeyer USB for keying.

Challenging conditions. Some sigs were pretty good and then, hardly anything at
all. I'm happy that some stations were able to copy my QRP station. I made a few
flub ups...may have cost me a couple Qs...that's why this is valuable practice!

Thanks for the Qs, the opportunity to participate, and the fantastic practice.

73, Will, NQ2W