[3830] NCQP N9NM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP N9NM SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:21:46 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7
   40:   11
   20:   40
   15:   13
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   71     0       0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 6,816

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I used a K3 at 100w and 2 dipoles.
This is always a nice contest with plenty of ops on the air, and many counties
available. There were several rovers, and plenty of ops in the rarer counties.
Many thanks to all of you for your efforts!
One thing that was disappointing to me, was the spelling bee challenge. Almost
all of the 1x1 ops, stayed on 40 meters all day, where ops in my area can't
reach them at all. A little later in the day, when 40 opened for me, they all
went to 80 meters. I didn't even hear N4T or N4H, at all. Next year could you
please work more bands, (maybe some 20 meters in the daytime), so more folks can
get a chance to win the spelling bee. Thanks!