[3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 20:55:12 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 3

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 40 MIN

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  18     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  18     11  Total Score = 198

Club:

Comments:

One of the more frustrating SST's since my first few.  The bands were awful.  I
had an op QRM me with a key down solid carrier for about 2 minutes.  Operators
were impatient.  Not my fault that the band was bad.  I will work with anyone
for as long as it takes to make the QSO.  Stick with me.  I had one op respond
at 35+ character rate.  It is hard to copy that when your ears are tuned for 16
to 20 wpm.

Rant over.

Thanks to all who put this event on so that we can all improve our skills.
Thanks to the ops who kept trying until we got the QSO.  My apologies to those I
goofed up during our qso.  I make more mistakes at 15 to 20 wpm than I do at 25
to 35 wpm.

Hope to see you on Sunday and I hope the bands are better.

Seven three de Kevin/NB7O