[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6DW SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6dw@live.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N6DW SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 21:05:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   24    20
   40:   44    30
   20:   96    49
   15:  165    68
   10:  171   513
-------------------
Total:  500   230  Total Score = 345,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

98% S&P.  On 10m on Saturday, I was making S&P QSO's at more than 1.5
per min for extended periods, and 1.1 per minute (67 per hour) for more than an
hour.  There were so many multipliers available, that I was frequently
influenced to hop all over the place.  Not necessarily smart contesting, but it
was certainly fun.

Started on 10m and had to force myself to check the other bands.  15m was good
but for the most part the action wasn't on 20m.  I guess everyone were also
afraid to leave 10 and 15.