[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VIT SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 00:38:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1     1
   40:   14    13
   20:   67    35
   15:   93    42
   10:   59    22
-------------------
Total:  234   113  Total Score = 79,326

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

What a difference a couple of weeks makes. For me, propagation was bad starting
Saturday afternoon (local time). Sunday was tough too. I would normally work ZL
at about 220° Az. Saturday, I worked ZL with the best sigs at 125° Az. (?)
There was some other strange propagation too.

I'm somewhat of a little pistol on a small city lot. I usually work assisted
(SOU) to collect multipliers. There were many low quality posts on the DX
cluster. Errors were so bad, I thought they might be intended. That's too bad.

Wishing for FB Condx like during the ARRL DX CW contest.
Thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,  Jerry