[3830] ARRLDX SSB WP3C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WP3C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 01:14:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Remote Operation

  160:   54    19
   80:  222    41
   40:  876    57
   20: 1023    58
   15: 1026    59
   10: 1549    59
-------------------
Total: 4750   293  Total Score = 4,175,250

Club:

Comments:

Hi

I would have liked to do 2BISQ but couldn't get things set up in time. My
difficulty throughout the contest was latency on the radio, the Panadapter on
the Flex would go black and it was hard to hear. I also noticed that I was
losing the connection in the Antenna Switch (In these links you can see the
photos https://ibb.co/Rj2qr3L https://ibb.co/L91dLDx)I had a computer in the
station turned on and I was accessing  by RustDesk. As soon as the latency
began, I entered the computer and gave a speed test and the internet at the
station, according to the speed test, was fine in both download and upload
speeds. I really don't know what is happening. Tomorrow I will call my ISP in PR
to see if it can be solved, if it is an internet problem. This was my first
contest using the Flex SmartLink from a MAC. It is definitely much better than
Windows Smartlink. In Windows, when the latency began, it quickly lost
connection with the radio, with the MAC it never lost connection. Although it
was difficult to hear, I did not lose the connection. Apart from that problem
everything went smoothly, the only thing I noticed is early Saturday the bands
were full but I didn't stay calling CQ and CQ. I didn't have a pileup :/ then in
the afternoon it started to improve. It must have been a solar event.

Thanks everyone for the qso’s. 73’

Alfredo WP3C