[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6RO SOUSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N6RO SOUSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 01:25:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOUSB80 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:  126    37
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  126    37  Total Score = 13,986

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The station hosted five single-band entries, as we did not have enough staff to
fully man an MM. I had not planned to do two all-nighters, but got sucked in!
Ended up doing a semi-serious effort, playing with my new toy, rotary dipole at
165'. It played very well, worked nearly all stations heard, including 20 EU, 65
JAs, two 3Ws.  Opening was great to Asia, but activity and mults could have been
better.  Great high band condx kept some stations from the low bands.  CU in WPX
SSB, N6RO/NR6O.