[3830] ARRLDX SSB VP5M(@VP5/K4QPL) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VP5M(@VP5/K4QPL) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 01:39:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VP5M
Operator(s): K4QPL KL2A KU4V NN3W
Station: VP5/K4QPL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: VP5
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  114    35
   80:  438    53
   40: 1167    60
   20: 1871    60
   15: 1621    60
   10: 2409    60
-------------------
Total: 7620   328  Total Score = 7,497,096

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a great contest with a lot of fun with all operators on site at the
VP5M station. We were pleased to have Jon, KL2A, join us at the last minute
after Eric, NR4O, had to drop out due to a travel issue. Rich, NN3W was here
with a great reprise performance from 2022. Wayne, KU4V, was on our winning team
in 2020 so also knew the station and what it takes to put in a strong score Low
Power.
Other than some unexpected RFI which hurt our reception on 80 and 160. That has
to be tracked down before the next contest. If you were one of those that we
couldn't hear, our apologies. We're working on it. Please send me an email and
let me know the time and ban d when we didn't hear you.
Thanks for all the Q's and all the stations which moved to help increase the
mult total. We ended up with 92 stations achieving six band QSO's and 158 with 5
band contacts. Fantastic ears, guys. Still a few mults we didn't get, but
overall for a LP station we can't complain.
We'll do some more stats later, but at least for claimed scores we substantially
increased on our world record MS/LP in 2022.
Thanks again and special thanks to those operators who will never claim
certificates or plaques but make this contest the success that it is.