[3830] ARRLDX SSB KJ6MBW SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KJ6MBW SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 02:05:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): KJ6MBW
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: Sacramento Valley
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  200    53
-------------------
Total:  200    53  Total Score = 31,800

Club:

Comments:

Rig: IC-7200 at 100w
Ant: Vertical

I did not plan to work more than a few QSOs with such setup on SSB, but the
conditions on 10m were rather favourable, IMO. Many 50w and 100w stations worked
from Asia, EU and SA and some had very good signals.

The Saturday morning opening to EU was better than Sunday.

Most QSOs were S&P, with about 10 stations from Japan called me when I
attempted to have a run for a few minutes.

Many thanks for all the contacts.

Sergey