[3830] ARRLDX SSB NE8P SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NE8P SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 02:16:04 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 18.3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  978    99
-------------------
Total:  978    99  Total Score = 290,466

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thought I'd hang out on 10 meters this weekend. The band was popping!  Couldn't
do much running due to local RFI from my home heat pump and the fancy new
washing machine.  The resultant noise level of S3-S4 masked most of the 100 watt
DX and made running difficult (and embarrassing) when these devices were
operating.

Also, had an issue with N1MM+ that required me to force close the program and
reboot the computer about a dozen times throughout the weekend.  The program
appeared to lock up at times when I used the ESC key to cut short a an F key
audio message....?

But I still had a lot of fun. Thanks to all the participants, and my apologies
to the operators that I couldn't pull through my local noise.  I'm going to have
to invest in more ferrite....

73,
Mike, NE8P

TS-590SG, AL-82 or SB-221 depending on whether my wife needed to use the clothes
dryer, Rotatable dipole @ 32 feet