[3830] ARRLDX SSB HD8M(KE2D) SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB HD8M(KE2D) SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 03:35:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: HD8M
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: HD8M

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: Galápagos
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   77    31
   40:  529    50
   20:  458    52
   15:  519    51
   10: 2408    59
-------------------
Total: 3891   243  Total Score = 2,691,468

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting to be on the DX side of this for a change. I never imagined I’d
make over 2400 QSOs on 10m but knew it would be the money band. I could say a
lot more but have to submit this from the iPhone so will keep it short. Thanks
to everyone. Great to work so many familiar calls. Kind of strange to think that
every single QSO I made was a mult for the other station (except dupes and some
DX).

73,
Bob KE2D