[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamie.dupree@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 04:35:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 31
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    8     7
   80:   59    37
   40:  120    58
   20:  163    64
   15:  241    79
   10:  355    85
-------------------
Total:  946   330  Total Score = 936,540

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was a fun weekend.  I slept for 5 hours on Friday night and 7 on Saturday
night.  Sunday was interrupted by family stuff in the afternoon.  Unfortunately,
just a little more BIC time and I would have hit 1,000 Q's and 1 million points.

I had to work hard on 20 meters, which didn't really open good to EU for me
until the sun was about to set on both Saturday and Sunday.  15 was also
sluggish for a good chunk of Sunday.  It's a good thing we had so much room on
10 meters, especially all of the 100 watt stations from PY and LU.

I still wish more EU stations would operate split on 40 meters in both CQWW and
ARRL.  Yes, it's nice and easy to make contacts between 7125 and 7200 - but
there is not much room there.

I also enjoyed listening to the guy telling the EU stations to move on 20
meters, because their net was about to begin.  hi hi

See you in WPX SSB.

73 Jamie NS3T

Pair of TS-590SG's
160m inverted L up 40 feet
End Fedz dipoles for 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10.