[3830] ARRLDX SSB PT5J(PP5JR) SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sergioalmeida4370@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PT5J(PP5JR) SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 10:53:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: PT5J
Operator(s): PP5JR
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: rancho queimado
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 3890    60
-------------------
Total: 3890    60  Total Score = 700,020

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Very good to see again 10 meters with excellent propagation conditions.
In this period of the year we have a lot of storms with lightning here in the
south of Brazil, which greatly disturbs the smooth running of the contest. This
year the storms forced me to stop for 2 hours when there were good propagation
conditions for US, but it  is part of the game.Better if the contest was in
winter kkk.
Thank you all who are on the log, great to great friends . See you in Visalia.
best 73
Sergio PP5JR/PT5J

10 METERS ANTENNAS.

TOWER 1  CUBIC 5 EL @12M