[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1UR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1UR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 12:01:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   15    13
   80:  137    47
   40:  247    68
   20:  552    92
   15:  812    98
   10:  750    89
-------------------
Total: 2513   407  Total Score = 3,032,534

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was a lot of fun.  I would say very mixed conditions.  With the SFI so high
I was hoping for more actually.  Not complaining just hoping.

10M was great on Saturday, but opened a lot later hear in the far north of the
US on Sunday.  Worked a few JAs which is always nice.  But not runnable to Asia
from here.

15M was by far the best band here.  Had an Asia run Saturday night that was
fantastic.  And the band opened solidly both mornings and stayed late.

20M and 40M were disappointments.  The X class flare really affected those
bands.  Of course low power on 40M was a challenge but I did have a few short
runs.

80M was okay.  About typical actually for the high SFI.

160M was a total bust.  Worst probably of any contest I can remember.

All in all lots of fun seeing the rate meter hit 300 a few times and solid 150 -
200 hours when the band cooperated.

73 and see you in WPX later this month.

Ed  N1UR