[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1UE(@W1KM) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W1UE(@W1KM) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 13:03:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1453   104
-------------------
Total: 1453   104  Total Score = 452,712

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

thought I'd try something different, so did SOSB10.  Got a couple of hours in
Friday night, then was ready to go when the band opened at 1100z on Saturday.
10M prop was good to somewhere most of the day, with a nice opening to the Far
East on Saturday afternoon local time.  Sunday, however, was nowhere near as
good.  10M prop to Europe wasn't there until 1230z, and it was no where near as
good as the prop on Saturday.  I had a prior engagement on Sunday afternoon, so
I had to QRT at 1700z. I can take solace in the fact that I was atop the Online
Scoreboard at 1700z, but prior family commitments took precedence.

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his great station.  Antenna was 5/5 rotating
in sync, with a 4el fixed on South America.

Dennis W1UE