[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2AA(@W2MKM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edpostiii@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2AA(@W2MKM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 17:49:26 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N2AA
Operator(s): W2NO K2XR WW2Y WA3AAN W2CG WA2VUY
Station: W2MKM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 38:18
Remote Operation

  160:   25    20
   80:  126    48
   40:  273    72
   20:  918   106
   15: 1140   108
   10: 1198   110
-------------------
Total: 3680   464  Total Score = 5,119,776

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Certainly not the condx from two weeks prior (ARRL DX CW) ... we had high hopes
of 10M possibly but the low bands especially didn't cooperate due to solar condx
... stuff happens

That said, again we ate well (Dano's lasagne .. yum, XLY's squash soup), slept
some, enjoyed some fermented grape juice and lots of very bad jokes ... Murphy
was visiting elsewhere thank heavens and other than me fabricating bad audio
reports (my IC7000 used as a monitor rx was simply producing some bad rx audio
.. separate issue) we didn't have much unplanned downtime

Again we had 2 remote operators K2XR and WA3AAN helping plow the new ground of
remote Ops at the station ... still have latency issues to deal with and SSB is
a bit more difficult as we have 2 way audio requirements vs. CW still a WIP but
we are always learning .. Thanks XR!

Thanks again to the "Loud is Good" Contest Club for the use of the
venerable N2AA callsign, we appreciate it.

And Thank You to the Ops for committing the time and energy to make this
happen!

73 Ed W2MKM