[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 01:21:23 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:33

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:   1
   20:
   15:
   10:  32
------------
Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Knew I would have to QRT and go to work after about 35 minutes, so decided to
work the more marginal bands rather than the usual 40M to try to find some
stations on a new band for this year.  N1MM+ came up and shifted my band to 40M
and I worked K4RO before realizing I was on 40.  The amp and ant were still on
80, so Kirk worked me at 100W to the 80M dipole with no tuner.  Good ears!  Only
heard thee workable stations on 80 and they were all in the third call area.
Went to 10M next and stayed there when I heard a loud DK9PY.  Rest of QSOs were
on 10M both running and S&P.  Lots of good signals from Europe, plus some
too weak to copy.  Also a few weak NA stations.  The finished off with Willy,
UA9BA, who said my signal was 599 + 10db.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Maybe I'll try
15 next week.  In the USA, don't forget to set your clocks one hour forward on
Saturday night.  73, John, K4BAI.