[3830] ARRLDX SSB K9JK(@C0ROVEROLLA) SOSB10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K9JK(@C0ROVEROLLA) SOSB10 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 20:54:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: SOSB10 QRP
QTH: IL-EN52xc
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  63     33
-------------------
Total:  63     33  Total Score = 6,237

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Since 10 meters is 'almost' VHF and seems to have 'come to life' recently with
Cycle 25, I decided to see what I could do for a few hours using the CoROVERolla
as my 'shack' (though it remained parked in the driveway of the home QTH) with a
102" ("CB") whip in a magmount base on the roof for the antenna
and my FT-991 dialed down to QRP output power (also using a LiFePo battery as my
power source).

All S&P, calling stronger stations that I heard calling CQ.

Thanks to all who were on for the contest, especially to those who copied my
'puny' QRP signal.

GO CYCLE 25!

73, JK