[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 21:12:53 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 10

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   6     6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   6     6  Total Score = 36

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This time I did run the full hour. At first I heard only
N3QE very weak, and it took me 48 minutes to reach Tim,
by repeatedly returning to his frequency. The USA condx
improved in the last quarter. Europe woke up at 2023Z
with two British stations worked. Nice to catch Watson
K1USN for maybe the third time through these years.

RBN-spots went happily all the way down to ZL. USA last!

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA NP2ZA #1856 CWops