[3830] TBDC W9KM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9KM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 17:25:09 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN51
Operating Time (hrs): 04:12

Total:  QSOs = 129  Total Score = 461

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time do Spring Stew. Not much fun this time. 4 hours only in the evening,
had another commitments. Not much fun - the activity is much lower then other
times of the year. The thunderstorm parked somewhere over TN did lots of QRN, so
my RX loop was north direction the most of the time. Caribbean were weak, no EU,
and I did not stay long enough for AS/AU. My apologies for fills and a couple
missed QSOs, QSB were really bad at times, on top of QRN. Thanks for QSO
everyone.