[3830] YBDX RTTY NN4RB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] YBDX RTTY NN4RB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:18:37 +0000
                    YB DX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 1:40

   80:
   40:   5      4
   20:  19     11
   15:   4      3
   10:   5      4
-------------------
Total:  33     22  Total Score = 1,540

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get on until late in the contest.  The bands were bad and very few
participates.  I heard HG5D work two YB stations, but I could not hear the YB
stations.  So, none in the log this year.  I did hear K4CUE, and I saw K4XL
spotted, but he was not where he was spotted.  That was the only locals heard.
Last contact was at 22:45, and I went to the Stew.  Radio and amp worked great.
I ran about 500 watts output, just to keep the dust clear.  A few contacts took
the power, but not because of a pile.  Total BIC of 1:40 hours was not much, but
I am in recovery mode from being sick.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610