[3830] OkQP AC2YD SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bmcahill@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: [3830] OkQP AC2YD SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 03:26:54 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2023

Call: AC2YD
Operator(s): AC2YD
Station: AC2YD

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    4
   20:    9
   15:   23
   10:   12
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   48     0       0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 3,888

Club:

Comments:

Thanks for good ears/antennas copying my 5-watt QRP sig from New Jersey!  Really
enjoyed multiple Qs from the good number of rovers out there ... double thanks
for good ears!  Very happy to get OK on 10m for 5BWAS credit!  Would have
enjoyed 80m, as well, but never heard anyone there ... next time!  Most activity
for me was on 15m, as it was for Idaho QP.  Rig:  Hermes Lite 2 rig-in-a-box
with Raspberry Pi at base of 1/4-wave vertical with 32 radials, remote
controlled locally from laptop via Quisk s/w transceiver over WiFi.  Thanks for
a great QP!