[3830] WiQP W9MVA M/M Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9MVA M/M Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:00:12 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2023

Call: W9MVA
Operator(s): KA9FOX WB0GKH WA9TS N9ETD N9SJM KD9QKX
Station: W9MVA

Class: M/M Fixed LP
QTH: La Crosse, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7:00

  160:      0        0
   80:     50      122
   40:    144      244
   20:    124      215
   15:     44       55
   10:      0       61
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
  UHF:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    362      697  Mults = 118  Total Score = 251,917

Club: Mississippi Valley Amateur Radio Assn

Comments:

Another great Wisconsin QSO Party, operated by the members of the Mississippi
Valley Amateur Radio Association, based in La Crosse, WI.

This year we parked our club EmComm bus in the driveway at the house of club
member N9FDE, then connected to his tribander and 40/80 dipole, plus we setup
our own dipoles on our portable trailer.  So, kind of a hybrid of a permanent
and portable operation.  As always, these contests give our club members
valuable experience in setting up for any possible communications emergency, as
well as valuable on-air communications experience.

Everything worked pretty well, plus we had a heated garage nearby to eat, drink
and socialize.  Taco bar for the win!

Conditions were great and we had very good luck with mults.  Total score
calculated as follows:

362 CW  x 2 pts = 724 points
697 SSB x 1 pt  = 697 points
= 1421 QSO pts
x 1.5 power mult = 2,131.5 Total QSO pts
x 118 mults = 251,517
+ 400 bonus points W9FK (4 QSOs) = 251,917 total score

Missed 2 States:  RI, HI
Missed 4 VE Prov: NT, NU, PE, SK
Missed 11 WI Cty: BAY, CLA, FLO, IRO, LAF, LAN, LIN, ONE, PEP, RUS, WSB

Log has been sent to WARAC and uploaded to LoTW.

See you next year!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Mississippi Valley Amateur Radio Assn
https://www.mvara.net/