[3830] OkQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 13:12:34 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:32

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    4      1      0
   20:   28     17      0
   15:   16      4      0
   10:    1      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   49     22      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 7,258

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Activity seemed down from previous years.  Probably was just the hours I had
available to operate this year.  Continue to notice no activity on 80 or 160M.
Probably due to the early start time on Saturday night, but we could have plenty
of QSOs from GA to OK in the last hour on Saturday.  Thanks for all QSOs,
particularly the mobiles.   Hope to work you all in the GA QSO Party the second
full week end in April.  The only 10M QSO was with K5UV. Thanks, Mike.  73,
John, K4BAI