[3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:19:12 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2023

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 17:00

  160:
   80:
   40:   24
   20:   71     40
   15:   52     26
   10:   27     10
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  174     76      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 39,766

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs! Nice activity mobile stations.
Unfortunately K5ZZR I found only 2 times, I assume he was mostly on 40m ...

High bands was open so long especially on Saturday. The best band was 15m with
excellent signals. My big thanks for stations who will also on 15/10m.

I dont know why, but I had big problems with the spotting page. After some
minutes dropped down and so long time tooks when I can connect again, but again
it tooks only some minutes. I missed so many, because many station was spotted
only here and not on W6RK.

Most QSOs with:

K5CM/M 68/13
W0BH/M 55/23
WW5X/M 34/17
N4CD/M 22/10
WB5CTS/M 4/4
K5ZZR/M 2/2

WW5X 3/3

Resident:
(4): K5UV, K5WE, KK5I, N5DY, N5UM, NE5A, W5TM, WD0GTY

73, Laci