[3830] OkQP KA6BIM SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP KA6BIM SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 17:45:04 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2023

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    3
   40:   19      6
   20:   58     37
   15:   48     18
   10:   31      8
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  159     69      0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 36,720

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's!  Especially to all the Rovers!  I worked the last 4
counties I needed and a couple of ones that I still need confirmed   Fun contest
with a lot off activity.  The Spots page kept crashing and was useless. did not
have that problem with the Wisconsin spot page.  please remember that here on
the West Coast 40 meters docent open until much later so if you move up there,
please cycle thru the bands so we can get your counties as well on 10,15 &
20.  They were all still open here to the end of the contest.

73  dave ka6bim