[3830] BARTG GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] BARTG GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:19:15 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0       0          0
   40:    0       0          0
   20:   62      19          7
   15:   65      23         14
   10:   38      12         11
-----------------------------------
Total:  165      54         32  Continents = 5  Total Score = 70,950

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

A very casual effort due to other commitments, but Saturday afternoon was great
to west coast NA. 10 & 15m seemed to have the most activity, so I spent 4
hours there. On Sunday morning, I did a little on 15m, but then spent the
remaining time calling CQ on 20m, which netted a good few mults.
Sad to have missed out on that last continent though...
Thanks to all for the points.

A few niggles.....
I do wish folk would read the rules properly first! Quite a few ops in the
beacon section between 14099 & 14101.
And if you call me, please just your call. I know my call, but all too often I
saw GU0SUP GU0SUP DE &^%H)(*HLKJSGJHFKYRF

Phil GU0SUP