[3830] VaQP K4OAQ SOAB/CWFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fritz@k4oaq.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP K4OAQ SOAB/CWFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 00:37:25 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4OAQ
Operator(s): K4OAQ
Station: K4OAQ

Class: SOAB/CWFixed LP
QTH: VA PUL
Operating Time (hrs): 21:40

  160:   16
   80:  143
   40:  283
   20:  169
   15:   48
   10:   52
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  711     0       0  Mults = 135  Total Score = 192,915

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Tks to all fer the Qs.
For some reason I thot it ended at 10ET.
Apologies to a couple Qs I made past 8ET.
And tks to whoever finally got my attn to tell me it was OVIR ... for some
reason I copied OVIR thinking what kinda funny call is that ... oh well, I can
only copy calls, not English words ...
To those who apologized for not being in the "contest", apologies not
accepted. Hey, it's a QSO party - you don't have to be in the contest to provide
a valid QSO for those of us in the "contest". So, many tks to those
not in the "contest" - you're in my log. :D And tks ago to those in
the "contest"!
73,
Fritz K4OAQ