[3830] VaQP K4VIG M/MFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tlbryant02@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] VaQP K4VIG M/MFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:54:18 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4VIG
Operator(s): K4VIG W4XK WB4ZBI KE4CMA W4NZ
Station: K4VIG

Class: M/MFixed LP
QTH: Wythe County
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   14
   80:  189     62
   40:  310    198
   20:  238    101
   15:   25      5
   10:   35
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  811    366      0  Mults = 154  Total Score = 310,002

Club: Tennessee Valley DX Association

Comments:

This was our Tennessee Valley DX Association's annual trek to Wythe County (WYT)
for the VAQP. We had 5 members make the trip this year. Operating from a hunting
lodge near Speedwell, we had two Flex 6600M's running 100w. The wire antennas
were put in the trees, 40 to 60 feet in the air, for this event. Radios were
networked through our N1MM Logger+ software.

Thanks to all who gave us a QSO, we're especially grateful to those who worked
us on several bands. What a way to spend a weekend, great fellowship, great fun
and good food (another story)!

See y'all next year!

73, Ted W4NZ for the TVDXA team: Gary K4VIG, Bill W4XK, Howard WB4ZBI and Billy
KE4CMA