[AMPS] TL-922 limitations

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922 limitations
From: mai@iquest.net (Patrick Croft)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:25:03 -0500 (EST)
Gary,

Mike's comments point to the limiting factor you asked for - the unit isn't
built to 2KW OUTPUT spec's.  The unit may be ran at the higher voltage at
reduced current limit.  The duty cycle of CW allows some headway, but
suggest you not push too hard.  It's a nice amp (execept loud & slow relay!)
for its time.

Regards,
Patrick
WB9IQI