[AMPS] rolling your own amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] rolling your own amps
From: trbarber@mt.arias.net (Tommy Barber)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 01:08:03 -0800
>> Marv and the group....
>>
>> Where are they going?  To damn expensive.  Maybe we need to put together a
>> listing of where people can find parts to roll their own.  Also, where
>> people can find expertise to help them roll their own.

I would also be VERY interested in any info on rolling my own amp.  I
currently have a Swan MkII but would like to build something along the lines
of a 4 to 6 tube amp using 811's or 813's to be used on a daily basis so I
can save the big gun for more serious work.

Come on guys share your expertise!!!

Anyone have info on where I can find schematic/plans for a 811 amp for HF
use?  I seem to remember seeing this amp in an old Amateur Radio Handbook
but cannot find one.

Thanks,
Ton
|   Tommy Barber  KC7SHQ        trbarber@mt.arias.net |
|   Sometimes Has Questions         Spokane, WA             |
|   Long 117.32W  Lat 47.70N     Grid Sq  DN17           |