[AMPS] Band switch for Clipperton-L

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Band switch for Clipperton-L
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:27:38 -0500 (EST)
At 12:53 PM 3/17/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a six position band switch for a Dentron Clipperton-L
>amp? I have a Clipperton that appears to have been made with no
>provisions for running 10 meteres. There is no tap on the tank coil and
>no lugs on the third wafer of the band switch for a ten meter tap. All I
>really need is just the third wafer with all six sets of lugs on it.
>Thanks for any help.  Bill Bosler - WF3M

Bill K4BWC at Omega has the kit to put the clipperton on 10..you don't need
to buy or find the entire bandswitch.  Price was only $35 to $40 plus shipping.

Omega Electronics
101-D Railroad Street
P. O. BOX 579
Knightdale, NC 27545
919-231-7373  (may have a new area code...Bill is near Raleigh).

Dave K4JRB
Editor
The Amateur Radio Mail Order Catalog and Resource Directory, ARRL Pubs #5242.