[AMPS] SB-220 IMPROVEMENTS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220 IMPROVEMENTS
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 14:51:07 EST
On Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:50:49 -0800 (PST) "David B. Ritchie"
<dbr@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:

>Whatever you say -- but when you are at a noise floor (like the
>moonbounce example) -- I find it hard to believe that 1db will do you
>much good

Good Lord, I cant believe an Extra Class ham would even make that
statement in private!  Please, Dave, do a bit of homework. Also consider
checking into the 20M EME net or even joining the VHF Weak Signal
Reflector. Your statement above would elicit some rather interesting

73....Carl   KM1H   1.8MHz to 10GHz