[AMPS] Henry HF amps for sale/trade

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry HF amps for sale/trade
From: w5kft@nts-online.net (w5kft@nts-online.net)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:39:30 -0600
I have two excellent Henry HF amps that I will sell or
trade.

        Henry 3KA floor console with 4200 volt power
        supply.  Pair of 3-500's for 10-80 meters.
        This is a amp that Henry built for commercial
        industrial and military use.  It is HEAVY DUTY!!
        Tuned input and built in SWR meter.  This is a
        super amp.  Will sell for $1150

        Henry 2K-4 floor console.  This is the ham version
        of the 3KA amp.  Power supply is 3500 volts, tuned
        inputs, and covers 10-80 meters.  Excellent amp.
        Will sell for $975

I will consider trades on either or both of the amplifiers.

Bryan W5KFT