[AMPS] 30 meter POWER

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 30 meter POWER
From: QROKING@aol.com (QROKING@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 07:26:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, there has been some real nice flames posted to my 30 meter power issue.
 It seems we do have some people out there who NEVER go faster than 55 and
who probibly ALWAYS come to a full stop at stop signs!!!  I also did not
 know you had to sign a callsign on e-mail postings,  I must be breaking the
law, I guess.  To the people who flamed me so far I'll have to hand out
reflector cop badges to go along with the DX COP badges that you might have.
 For those of you who understand what I was tring to say from my post, my
hats off to you for not getting your flame throwers out!  For the rest of you
I am getting out my radar and laser guns and checking your speed on the
highway!  Better keep the DOUBLE NICKELS or you'll be busted!  By the way I
love cabbage, I can eat a whole bowl full,,,,,I'll see you at  the Dayton
dinner! (Hope they are having cabbage).  The flamers should put as much
effort into fighting the "codeless" ham license. Really, have you written
about that subject to the leauge!  Think we are having troubles now, just
wait if that goes through!  By the way flamers, did I ever ever say it wasent
wrong to run linears on 30 meters? or did I just say I didnt care (using
other words).  I am not going to loose any sleep or get upset with the issue
like you guys!  I dont think I ever agreed with breaking the law here, but
yet I have been flamed as to my opinion that I merely dont  care what others
do.  And to the gentleman who even flamed my screen-name, that was a real low
blow, that name was given to me by my friends, one who is an avid reader of
the reflector, he is going to be upset with that.  Hi STU how is it out west?
 Tell these guys that I am just a kabittzer, they wont believe me if I tell
them that.  Remember that time I put that load in your cigar?  73 all.....LOU

    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll W1QJ