[AMPS] Parasitics and Blown Filaments

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Parasitics and Blown Filaments
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Fri, 9 May 97 10:16:49 -0700

Not Invented Here Syndrome.
>More than one of us would like to know a description of the parasitic
>suppressors installed on the AL-811 amp!
They are essentially the same design that Mr. Rauch submitted to N7WS
during the VHF parasitics debate.  Ls is made from copper buswire.  At
100MHz, the Rp (parallel equivalent VHF R)  of such suppressors proved to
be 60+% higher than the other kind.  The Rp comparison curves are
available at
http://www.vcnet.com/measures
Rich---