[AMPS] RE: [Yaesu] New Yaesu Amp?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RE: [Yaesu] New Yaesu Amp?
From: morel.grunberg@telrad.co.il (Morel Grunberg)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:15:29 +0300
Brian,

The amplifier will be available here in november 97. The price
is still unknown. Also is still not clear why the Yaesu-Japan
WEB-site has stopped the access to this item - his on the list,
I saw the page, the pictures and the info but now they are no
more available.
Enclosed here my translation from the WEB page - the flyier
at Dayton was extremely poor.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD