[AMPS] Heath HL-2200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Heath HL-2200
From: philk5pc@connect.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:38:27 -0500
At 01:26 PM 6/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Heath HL-2200...  I am in search of a comprehensive source for
>
>modifications on the HL-2200.  Specifically I am interested in
>
>a mod for limiting in-rush current..  any help is appreciated.

MFJ makes a box that you just plug the amp into that does the job.
There are models for 120 and 240 volts. No changes to the amp are
required, and you can use the MFJ box on future projects. If you
want to go inboard, all of the Bill Orr Radio Handbook power supply
projects feature step-start circuits that can be adapted to the Heath.

GL!!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC