[Fwd: Re: [AMPS] QRO HF2500 x ALPHA89 - some experience [OK1RI]]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [AMPS] QRO HF2500 x ALPHA89 - some experience [OK1RI]]
From: rthorne@arn.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 15:49:02 -0700

--------------59A07D9A5540

Seems to me if you spend a few grand on a piece of equipment it should
work.  It should not be a learning experience.  Homebrewing is the
place to learn something.

I've done both.  Homebrewed an amp in which I learned more than I
planned, and bought some gear.

Rich Thorne - WB5M
Amarillo, TX
rthorne@arn.net