[AMPS] [Fwd: Amp For Sale]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] [Fwd: Amp For Sale]
From: jwatson@unix.cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 14:08:30 -0400

--------------37964F11971

If you have received the attached message before, please disregard,
thanks.

                              DE KC4TBH

--------------37964F11971

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 11:04:08 -0400
From: John Watson <jwatson@unix.cde.com>
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Amps For Sale

For those who may be interested, I have a Heathkit SB-1000 amp for
sale. It is in mint condition, and has a new 3-500Z Eimac tube
installed, that has less than 2 hours useage.
      I also have the Heathkit book that came with the linear, with all
schematics, etc.
      If interested, there is a second, new in the box,as in never used,
3-500Z from Eimac that is available for $150.00 + shipping. I bought
these two tubes new from AES in Orlando, and they were the last two they
had. And they went for $183. each including tax.
      I am asking $775.00 PLUS insured shipping for the amp, and $150.00
plus shipping for the 3-500.
      If interested, send your e-mail to me direct, and not the
reflector.
      Thanks for reading my message.

                             DE KC4TBH

--------------37964F11971--