[AMPS] Technobabble

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Technobabble
From: w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:12:20 +0000
To: <amps@contesting.com>
> Date:          Mon, 14 Jul 97 13:54:44 +0000

> Darned if I know Pete! It was just something copied in total from one of
> the humor groups. Hey, after reading some of the stuff here the past few
> days...whats a little bit more fantasy and fiction!

Hi Carl,

Is it possible limited tools and technical skills makes good
science sound like technobabble?

I would guess any person thinking bat wings and dead chickens are
modern medicine would have a tough time understanding a real doctor,
and have to resort to name calling and personal attacks.

Witch doctors often support voo doo with "well it seemed to cure
all ten members in my tribe".

73, Tom W8JI