[AMPS] Care and feeding of power grid tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Care and feeding of power grid tubes
From: jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp (Yoshiyuki MATSUDA)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 16:55:56 +0900
de jh4nmt

 Hi folks,

Mark S Graalman wrote, "[AMPS] Care and feeding of power grid tubes"

>    Hi,
>
>   I'd like to get a copy of "care and feeding of power grid tubes"
is it
> still
> available, and if so where can it be found?

 on the wed, you will see it following URL.

http://www.eimac.com/c&f.htm

 about 10 years ago, I bought the 3rd edition in Sydney, Emtronics.
 and four years ago, also I bought the 4th edition in Paris, GES.

 good luck Mark!

yoshiyuki Matsuda/JH4NMT/WD2M/ex5U7M/K6Z fax81-824-23-1641
...jh4nmt@st.rim.or.jp/615197@pnet.energia.co.jp .........