[AMPS] Meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Meter
From: vk6apk@faroc.com.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:18:59 +0800
Hi All,
       Amongst some pre loved treasure I bought last week I got a panel
meter. The guy I got it off said it was for a Heathkit amplifier, the SB220
I think.

It is a black meter with white printing and a backlit scale which reads 0 -
1 Amp in 0.1A increments. The face plate reads "Plate Amperes". The meter
is not square, that is it measures about 2 7/8" across the top and about
2.5" the bottom. Height is 2.5".

The unit is brand new in its original box complete with small sealed
plastic bag with mounting nuts.

There are some numbers printed on the box which I assume are the part
number. They are 407-145.

It's a nice looking meter and I could put it to good use in the new amp I
am building but I would rather use matching meters for plate and grid
current so
if anybody recognises this meter as a Heathkit item and they actually need
it for their amplifier then drop me a line and you can have it for the cost
of shipping.

73 de Alek. VK6APK