[AMPS] Yaesu VL-1000 Quadra System

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Yaesu VL-1000 Quadra System
From: rdl2@igs.net (rdl2@igs.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 15:03:46 -0500
At 1:43 PM -0500 11/4/97, Court wrote:
>Recently someone on the Reflector was asking about Yaesu's VL-1000 solid state
>amplifier. I was at Norham Radio here in Toronto yesterday and saw the
>amplifier. Norham has stock and it is priced at USD 4700.00 which includes the
>power supply and automatic antenna tuner. Shipping costs are extra as are any
>applicable taxes. Further information can be had by checking the Norham
>web page
>at www.norham.com. Their e-mail address is available at their website.

Court: Don't you *work* at Norham?

Robin Ludlow, VE3YE, Editor, The Canadian Amateur
1010 Bosque Crescent, Cumberland, ON, CANADA  K4C 1C3
Phone: 613-833-2766                           Fax: 613-833-2716
E-mail: RDL2@igs.net      Packet radio: VE3YE@VE3KYT
Radio Amateurs of Canada web site:  http://www.rac.ca