[AMPS] Best HF Amplifier Today??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Best HF Amplifier Today??
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:36:15 -0800
Gerard,
Don't expect to get a sensible answer?? If they are not making sense then
perhaps you should try a less technical reflector or do some research on
your own to buff up on your theory.

I do not ALWAYS understand the answers from folks like Carl, Rich, Tom,
etc... but when I don't I realize I have a weakness and I get INSPIRED to
LEARN about it so it is no longer a weakness.

Lane
KM3G
San Diego

To: <amps@contesting.com>