[AMPS] techno-babble

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] techno-babble
From: km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 09:14:25 -0800
I agree with Stan. On many occassions the material they are discussing are
areas I have not explored. If I am curious enough then I will do some
research so I understand completely what they are talking about. That is
what I really enjoy about this subject matter: It is not tough to learn,
unless one wishes to get into the nitty gritty of how an Alpha 91b Auto
Tune microporocessor works.

I enjoy this reflector immensely. As long as Rich, Tom, and Co. are keeping
their comments clean, professional, and topic related I personally don't
find it offensive.

Lane
Kilo Mike Three Gulf
San Diego