[AMPS] AL800HX vs. ETO91B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AL800HX vs. ETO91B
From: KA2YKC@aol.com (KA2YKC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:24:09 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-12-01 20:22:38 EST, KA2YKC writes:

<< << Why not consider the Command Technologies HF2500? I've had mine for a
  year and a half without any problems. Full power, fast and easy tuning,
  QSK, grid trip and more. (EXCELLENT IN A CONTEST)

 I also have a HF2500, and have been equally impressed with it's quality
construction, smooth tuning, and performance. I had a need for after-sale
support with a tube related issue (not the fault of the HF2500, I might add),
and Pat at Command was more than happy to see to it that the problem was
solved. Check out their web page, it has some nice photos of the 2500.

 73 Eric
 KK2ED