[AMPS] SB220 Bandswitch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220 Bandswitch
From: schaier@avotec.com (Len Schaier)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:30:33 -0500
Rich,

I now have no output on ten meters and therefore believe I lost the ten
meter contact. Even if it turns out to be something else, I'd still like to
own a spare.

I called Spectrum Electronics and they do not have the wafer switch that is
mounted near the output coil. I did not ask about the basic switch section.

Thanks,

Len