[AMPS] Is this SIG used by anyone or just me?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Is this SIG used by anyone or just me?
From: jono@webspun.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 98 21:48:25 -0600
Hi.

I don't mean to be a jerk or anything, but does anybody out there
actually read and respond to the messages posted in the SIG?

I have posted a message about some difficulty I am having with a 4-1000A
and I have not gotten a SINGLE response.

Hello?  Isn't that what a SIG is for???  Helping out people who need it?

And to top it off, it's not to just one SIG but two.  My previous message
was sent to two power amp sigs!

I need some help.  I am about to go out and buy another tube.  If I don't
need to, I'd appreciate being told and how to solve my problem.

I am sure that there are some of you out there that are pretty experience
in designing and building HF amps.  I need some elmering here.  Isn't
that one of the most important aspects of the hobby?

I don't mean to be negative or cause trouble.  I was just hoping at least
someone could help me.

73,

Jon
KE9NA