[AMPS] Thanks Carl

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks Carl
From: KF6IKC@webtv.net (KF6IKC@webtv.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:21:26 -0800
Gee it took you this long to go to the QRZ data base?? I've been waiting
for someone to do just that.
 And as far as experence goes...what does my age have to do with this??
I've been using amps for 15 years. Probable have owned more BIG amps
than most. Know lots of big CBers ( 10-50k watt stations) . It is a real
shame that the technoloige of building amps and equitment has left the
ham world behind. That is why I don't realy consider myself a ham. To
many stuffy, know it alls out there. You would'nt fall into that
catagory would you Carl? No wonder we keep loosing band space.
 Anyways...what is your point with this posting?? Do you think it will
make me mad?? Well you'll have to do better than that.

73's
Stan KF6IKC TECH +